This course will provide a background and an overview of the risk of legionella infection and how it can be controlled in domestic type hot and cold water systems.
This course covers:
- The origins of legionella and the factors which allow it to proliferate to hazardous levels in man made water systems.
- The main conditions which cause legionella infection to occur in susceptible individuals.
- The fundamental principles of assessing the risk of exposure to legionella in domestic hot and cold water systems.
- The legal requirements, approved codes of practice and best practice guidance.
- Implementation of legionella control regimes with suitable monitoring programmes and records.
1/2 day course £600 + VAT per person
Full day course £950 + VAT
Max 15 people per course, 10 online
Get In Touch:
Telephone: 0345 5040 303
or submit and enquiry by clicking the ENQUIRE NOW button below: